Welcome to the website of Envira Products Ltd. Our site is owned and operated by Envira Products Ltd.
- This website has been created as a source of information. Whilst we endeavour to maintain the site and keep the information held within as up to date as possible, we cannot accept any liability or responsibility for any mistakes or omissions.
- We may make changes to these Terms at any time. We will let you know what these changes are by posting them to this page, but it is your responsibility as a user to make sure that you are aware of them, by checking for any changes on a regular basis. Changes will become effective as soon as they are posted. If you continue to use our Site after the posting of changes to these Terms, it means that you accept any the changes.
- The content of the website concerns our products and services and is for general information and guidance only.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Copyright and all intellectual property rights in the content of the website are vested in Envira Products Ltd and reserved, unless indicated otherwise. The content of the Website belongs to Envira Products Ltd unless indicated otherwise. You may use the content of the Website subject to the following conditions:
(a) It is used for information purposes only
(b) It is used only for your own personal, non-commercial use
- Any copies or downloads of any content from the Website must include a notice that copyright in the relevant material is owned by Envira Products Ltd.
- Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained on this Website should be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark or copyright of Envira Products Ltd or any third party.
- You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Registration to the website
When you register, you are registering as a personal user of the Website and you must use your own identity. You are obliged to provide accurate and complete registration information. Registration is for a single user only. Your username and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to gain access to areas restricted to registered users.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to £2,500
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature
Links and third party websites
From time to time our Site will include details on, or links through to, information provided by other websites. We don’t control the accuracy or completeness of that information. You take full responsibility for using that information and verifying it and for any decision to use, purchase or refrain from purchasing any of the services or products mentioned on a linked site. If you do purchase products or services from another website please read their contract carefully before deciding to buy. Remember, your contract for those products or services will be with them, not us.
When you use other websites, any personal information you give them will be dealt with in line with their privacy policies, not ours, so please read the privacy policies of each and every such website before using them.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of law then to the extent that term is illegal, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
English law governs these terms and conditions and you agree that the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in connection with or arising out of this Site and these terms and conditions.
Envira Products Ltd
Company number: 08443090
Registered office: Envira Products Ltd, 1 Woodside Terrace, Glasgow, G3 7UY
Envira Products Ltd
1 Woodside Terrace